Monday, May 21, 2018

Hudson People - Medina Pell


POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE
Research Assistant for Peter Stanton, Male Fertility Regulation in CRH

I WAS BORN IN Croatia

BEFORE HUDSON I WAS studying Bachelor of Biotechnology at Monash while working at the Monash Breath Laboratory.

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS constantly learning new interesting things and having the opportunity to be involved in events like Run Melbourne to support medical research at our Institute!

I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE I wanted to work in the medical field with hope that one day I can contribute to finding cures for illnesses/diseases.

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE AN industrial designer, architect, photographer… basically anything creative!

MY FIRST JOB WAS sales assistant at Brumby’s Bakery.

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS Either 'The Lion King' or 'The Bodyguard'.

I AM WORKING ON understanding the mechanisms by which germ cells regulate the blood-testis barrier, an important structure vital for normal spermatogenesis as its dysfunction causes infertility.

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR spending two days exploring the city with my husband for our anniversary.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD to taking my son to the snow for the first time! He wants to build ‘Olaf’ from Frozen.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD home.

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY photography and spending time with friends and family.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT Wings and Finns in Tooradin. They have the best seafood!!

THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED ... Don’t stress over something you cannot control. 




No comments:

Post a Comment