PUBLISHING ON TUESDAY, 16 FEBRUARY
Intro para
____________________________________
COMMERCIAL, FINANCE, RESEARCH OFFICE
ROB MERRIEL | Titlet: 8572 2553 | m: 0418 186 265
e: rob.merriel@hudson.org.au
Contact me for: Strategic guidance with budgeting, commercialisation, grant opportunities and to share your latest IP disclosure – my formal roles are
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Commercialisation Officer
- Company Secretary to the Hudson Board of Directors
- Member of the Investment Board Sub-Committee
- Member of the Finance and Audit Board Sub-Committee
- Member of the Intellectual Property & Commercialisation Board Sub-Committee.
- Director and Company Secretary of Hudson Institute Investment Holdings
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: In 2020 we realised significant growth in the number of Commercial collaborations at the Institute and the value of investments seeking to translate Hudson Institute research – this was the result of 6 years hard work in the BD Office working for and alongside our researchers - I am looking forward to continued growth in this area and within the next two years, a Hudson “born” therapeutic in clinical trials.
Fun fact: My son Joshua hosts a national radio show, on JJJ? He hosts Short Fast Loud?
SANDRA CHITTOCK | Title
t: 8572 XXXX | m: XXXX XXX XXX XXX
e: XX@hudson.org.au
Workdays: Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm
Contact me for: Content
Experience and/or qualifications: Content
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: Content
Fun fact: Content
ALAN LAHIFF | Title
t: 8572 XXXX | m: XXXX XXX XXX XXX
e: XX@hudson.org.au
Workdays: Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm
Contact me for: Content
Experience and/or qualifications: Content
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: Content
Fun fact: Content
EWEN YOUNG | Title
t: 8572 XXXX | m: XXXX XXX XXX XXX
e: XX@hudson.org.au
Workdays: Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm
Contact me for: Content
Experience and/or qualifications: Content
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: Content
Fun fact: Content
FINANCE OFFICE
KELLY WICKENTON | Title
t: 8572 4285 | m: 0402 839 852
e: kelly.wickenton@hudson.org.au
Workdays: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday | 8am-4pm
Contact me for: Accounts Payable via the finance email finance@hudson.org.au eg; invoices to be paid, staff reimbursement claim forms. Archiving - cartons to be stored office. Donations - receipts.
Experience and/or qualifications: 30 Years of various administration roles from reception, cashiering, stocktaking, vehicle management, through to PA.
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: I thought I would not be back in the workforce after having my twins nearly 15 years ago and running a small business from home. Approx 6 years ago I was asked to come and help for a couple of weeks with a backlog of data entry, this eventuated into regular casual work and later a part time role when Norm Butters left. But now I am working I enjoy the interaction with our team members even if it is remotely 12.
Fun fact: I love quilting and cricut crafting. And look forward to more camping trips once the borders in Australia stay open.
FINANCE OFFICE
SOPHIANNE MARINIS | Assistant Accountant/Payroll Officer
t: 8572 2558 | m: 0423 040 322
e: sophianne.marinis@hudson.org.au
Contact me for: Line item reports, invoicing, processing transfers of expenses, and payroll queries.
Experience and/or qualifications: Graduate of Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Information Systems, I also used to work at Subway so I can confidently call myself the Sandwich Artist.
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: I don't know where but I found the love for accounting in high school and never let go. To be able to put my passion for accounting to use to support the Hudson's mission has been rewarding. Being part of a positive community and culture is what makes me enjoy this job every day.
Fun fact: I play many and any videogames, so if you need to find someone to talk to about that I'm ya gal.
CARMELA MONGER | Title
t: 8572 XXXX | m: XXXX XXX XXX XXX
e: XX@hudson.org.au
Workdays: Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm
Contact me for: Content
Experience and/or qualifications: Content
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: Content
Fun fact: Content
KATE MACKIN | Title
t: 8572 2528 | m: 0413 499 510
e: kate.mackin@hudson.org.au
Contact me for: queries you have about contracts and agreements, intellectual property, commercialisation - check out our intranet page for more details.
Experience and/or qualifications: BA, BSc(Hons), PhD. I was a postdoc in the Department of Microbiology at Monash Uni before joining Hudson about 5 years ago (in the BD Office for 3.5 years).
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: Lab research wasn't for me, but I still wanted a job in the research sector that combined my interest in translational science with lots of opportunities to learn - I certainly get that here, with so much great research and commercialisation happening at the Institute!
Fun fact: BA major was in Criminology & Justice Studies, and I also have a Certificate IV in Forensic Science. There were very few women role models in science around me when I was younger, but there was Special Agent Dana Scully from The X-Files!
MAI SARRAJ | Title
t: 8572 XXXX | m: XXXX XXX XXX XXX
e: XX@hudson.org.au
Workdays: Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm
Contact me for: Content
Experience and/or qualifications: Content
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: Content
Fun fact: Content
SHAUNAGH McHUGH | Title
t: 8572 XXXX | m: XXXX XXX XXX XXX
e: XX@hudson.org.au
Workdays: Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm
Contact me for: Content
Experience and/or qualifications: Content
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: Content
Fun fact: Content
KATHRYN LOUEY | Title
t: 8572 XXXX | m: XXXX XXX XXX XXX
e: XX@hudson.org.au
Workdays: Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm
Contact me for: Content
Experience and/or qualifications: Content
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: Content
Fun fact: Content
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
NAYLA LEON CARLOS
e: nayla.leoncarlos@hudson.org.au
I'm working on: updating agreements and patent application into an intellectual property software.
Experience and/or qualifications: Medical Degree, Specialist in Clinical Genetics and will finish a Masters in Research shortly.
Why you do this work/what you love about your job: The BDO has helped me better understand the process from having a novel discovery to its possible applications in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Definitely, a very interesting area where I have learnt a lot of what happens between research and the clinical area.
Fun fact: I was born in Mexico and as expected, I am a foodie. Always happy to try different culinary options.












No comments:
Post a Comment