
Payroll / Assistant Accountant
I WAS BORN IN: East Bentleigh
BEFORE HUDSON INSTITUTE I WAS DOING: volunteering at Vinnies
THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS: Constantly meeting new people from different Centres.
I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE: I can’t help but enjoy accounting (please don’t judge me).
IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE an IT Consultant.
MY FIRST JOB WAS: A sandwich ‘artist’ at Subway.
MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS: Brooklyn Nine Nine.
I AM WORKING ON: My CPA to become a certified accountant.
THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR is graduating and finding this job.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD to the upcoming warm sunny weather.
MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD is South Korea, I enjoy the culture, fashion and food.
OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY to play video games and sports.
MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT is the Korean BBQ restaurant in Box Hill, it’s the best to go to during cold winter nights.
THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED is to do the things you have to do, to do the things you want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment