Monday, October 21, 2019

Hudson People | Niro Pathirage



POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE Hudson Institute's OHSE Coordinator

I WAS BORN IN Colombo - Beautiful Sri Lanka! I came to Melbourne for uni and decided to stay.

BEFORE HUDSON INSTITUTE I worked in a pathology lab for five years.

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS that there is always something new to learn, I enjoy the personal interactions and that it is close to my home!

I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE it has a wide scope, it is an opportunity to learn and grow in an environment that I know and am comfortable in.

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE a chef/something to do with food! 😊

MY FIRST JOB WAS in KFC where I worked for too long.

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV is reruns of the Inbetweeners and Young Offenders atm.

I AM WORKING ON a few projects, policy writing and Hudson Institute online OHSE training program.

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR yet to happen - when my baby daughter starts sleeping through the night!

I AM LOOKING FORWARD to eight hours of undisturbed sleep. No … I will take six hours!

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD Adams peak - Sri Lanka.

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY cycling, days trips with my kiddies.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT too many …. Red spice road banquet

THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED Never take a toddler's word for it … and take an extra set of clothes for yourself in the nappy bag ... you will need it - my current mantras.

No comments:

Post a Comment