
Position, Group and Centre?
SSG, Human Resources Advisor
What is your work/study routine from home?
My routine - I'm normally up pretty early to do a few hours before anyone else wakes up! Then, I generally go for a run and get the kids out of the house with some exercise before resuming work. I work in blocks of work with periods of breaks in order to break-up the day.
Are you using, or can you recommend any social media platforms/virtual groups to connect to while working/studying from home?
I have been using Monash Workplace to connect with other members of the SSG team. We are still conducting our Quiz each day via Zoom which is taken from The Age. I have also set up a group on workplace for Hudson Parents. This is a platform to share ideas, tips for families to get through this period.
Who are your new 'collaborators' at home (2 or 4 legged!)? Any amusing anecdotes from their antics?
My children (5 & 7) where possible are using the School's holiday program. This allows me to have some time to focus on the work during this busy time for HR.
Have you started any hobbies, or could you recommend a Netflix series/movie or great book?
I run most days - whether that be down at the beach with the kids on their bikes following me or laps around the local oval. The latest book I have been reading was Michelle Obama's autobiography.
What are you looking forward to the most, post hudson@home?
I am looking forward to seeing staff and students face-to-face. Working in HR it is all about people, so I have really missed the face-to-face interaction. Plus, a holiday when we can travel again!
What is your favourite funny/inspirational quote or meme in recent weeks that made you smile that you think others might enjoy?
A meme (see attached) "Save me from my kids" something I have considered writing on my driveway several times!
No comments:
Post a Comment