Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Hudson People | Amber Taylor


POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE – Hudson Institute Reception

I WAS BORN IN Carlton.

BEFORE HUDSON INSTITUTE I WAS DOING I was working at a solar panel company as a receptionist.

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS – all the people I get to meet and chat with through the day. My last company only had 2 other people in the office besides for myself.

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE broke ... lol!!

MY FIRST JOB WAS apprentice hair dresser.

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS anything horror really.

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR getting this job :P

I AM LOOKING FORWARD to some overseas travelling hopefully over the Christmas break.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD London for sure (so far).

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY keeping fit and seeing friends.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT anywhere, I love food!

THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED – “If it scares you then it is probably worth doing”.

No comments:

Post a Comment