Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Hudson People | Nayla León


POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE Postgraduate student, Sex Determination and Gonadal Development Laboratory, CEM.

I WAS BORN IN Mexico City, Mexico.

BEFORE HUDSON INSTITUTE I WAS DOING Medical Speciality at a Children's Hospital in Mexico.

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS the opportunity to better understand diseases.

I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE I like to have a broad perspective.

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE a plastic artist.

MY FIRST JOB WAS medical internship.

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS 'Black Swan' (any movie of Darren Aronofsky).

I AM WORKING ON ATRX syndrome and the molecular mechanism by which patients present genital anomalies.

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR publishing a paper on February.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD to continue learning new skills and getting the chance to know Australia better.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD is the beach.

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY spending time with my family and friends.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT ... Everywhere! I am a foodie and love having new experiences.

THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED ... Happiness is a personal decision, you don´t have to pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment