Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hudson People | Julie Courtier


POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE
Mature age Honours student, CCR/Cartherics

I WAS BORN IN Melbourne, Australia

BEFORE HUDSON INSTITUTE I WAS DOING finishing my degree in Biomed Science (2017), vegging out (early 2018).

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS playing a role in cutting-edge science.

I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE it’s interesting and I’m fulfilling a long-term goal.

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE a pathology assistant.

MY FIRST JOB WAS a chemist delivery assistant.

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS Star Trek (The Next Generation).

I AM WORKING ON the potential role of CAR T cells in cancer therapy and currently novel antigen expression in cell lines.

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR grading in karate for the first time.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD to completing my Honours year; competing in the 5th Masters International Short Track Games (short track ice speed skating) next year.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD Australia of course (my home in Clayton especially), France next.

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY gym, karate, ice racing, jigsaws.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT Oliver’s Restaurant in Forest Hill.

THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED - Engage!! (Jean-Luc Picard, TNG).

No comments:

Post a Comment