Monday, August 27, 2018

Hudson People - Alan Lahiff

POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE Financial accountant, Finance.

I WAS BORN IN Melbourne, Australia.

BEFORE HUDSON I WAS DOING working for 8 ½ years at PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers).

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS the team that I am working with is great and is very supportive.

I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE I want to be the CFO of a non-for-profit foundation in the future.

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE A helping stroke victims do their rehabilitation and get better after their debilitating stroke.

MY FIRST JOB WAS a chorister in a Catholic Church choir.

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS 'Look Who’s Back'.

I AM WORKING ON learning the ways of the finance department.

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR getting the job here at the Hudson Institute.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD to spending time with my girlfriend each weekend.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD Los Angeles, California – where I went for an exchange during university.

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY watching the National Football League (NFL).

MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT is Domino’s Pizza.

WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO EMERGING RESEARCHERS? Try your best to hopefully come up with a lifesaving solution to some of society’s biggest killers.



No comments:

Post a Comment