Wednesday, June 6, 2018

HUDSON PEOPLE - Rainbow Chan

POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE  Honours Student, Dr Simon Chu’s lab - Hormone Cancer Therapeutics, Centre of Endocrinology and Metabolism

I WAS BORN IN New Zealand

BEFORE HUDSON I WAS DOING a Bachelor of Biomedical Science

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS all the amazing people you meet! Also the opportunity to try something new such as participating in Run Melbourne

I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE I love helping people and being able to develop/discover new potential treatments would be very rewarding

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE still doing something science-y in forensics or marine biology

MY FIRST JOB WAS a sports coach for Middle School students

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS at the moment, Brooklyn 99

I AM WORKING ON Combination therapy in Thyroid cancer

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR graduating, learning new research skills and free food in the tea room

I AM LOOKING FORWARD to going on a holiday after handing in my honours thesis

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD Japan

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY Travelling, volleyball, hanging out with family and friends

MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT  Too many to choose from  😊

THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED You gotta risk it to get the biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment