
POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE
Research Assistant, Ferrero Group, Centre for Innate Immunity and Infectious Disease.
I WAS BORN IN
Leongatha in country Victoria.
BEFORE HUDSON I WAS DOING
Travelling until I ran out of money and working until I saved enough to travel again.
THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS
Debriefing on TV shows at lunch.
I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE
I talk about science day-to-day so I may as well get paid to do it!
IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE A
Dance teacher.
MY FIRST JOB WAS
At a newsagency (selling The Age when it was just $1).
MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW
Arrested Development.
I AM WORKING ON
Confirming the insertion of a mutant cassette in Helicobacter pylori.
THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR
Spending the day in Napa Valley (California) drinking wine (not science related, unfortunately).
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
The CiiiD Christmas party!
MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD
Wilson’s Promontory.
OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY
Netball, dancing, theatre, making cocktails and exploring new places to wine and dine!
MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT
Anywhere that serves sweet potato fries.
THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED
Never cross your arms in an interview or audition.
No comments:
Post a Comment