Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hudson people - Janelle Ryan


POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE

Research Assistant, Sex Determination and Gonadal Development, Centre for Endocrinology and Metabolism


I WAS BORN IN
Melbourne.


BEFORE HUDSON I WAS
On a working holiday in Dublin.


THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS
The amazing people I work with.


I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE
I like science, doing experiments and enjoy the continual learning and challenges.


IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE A
Teacher.


MY FIRST JOB WAS
Working at The Cheesecake Shop.


MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS
Big Bang Theory.


I AM WORKING ON
Whether Steroidogenic Factor 1 requires a ligand for its role in sex determination.


THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR
Visiting Milford Sound.


I AM LOOKING FORWARD
To the Christmas holidays and going to the beach.


MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD
Seville, Spain.


OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY
Travelling and spending time with my family.


MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT

Le Bon Ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment