THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS
All of the exercise that I still get to do, even while at work! For example, my desk is on level 5 of the TRF so at lunch time I have to go to the elevator, then to Nesso, get my lasagne, then carry it back to the elevator, then to the tea room and then go back to my desk! I’m always on my feet, which is great!
All of the exercise that I still get to do, even while at work! For example, my desk is on level 5 of the TRF so at lunch time I have to go to the elevator, then to Nesso, get my lasagne, then carry it back to the elevator, then to the tea room and then go back to my desk! I’m always on my feet, which is great!
I CHOOSE THIS
CAREER PATH BECAUSE
It’s pretty fun! We have a lot of great equipment here and the facility is nice and quite large! So lots of walking around!
It’s pretty fun! We have a lot of great equipment here and the facility is nice and quite large! So lots of walking around!
WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR TAKING PART IN RUN
MELBOURNE?
I’m pretty sure I can run that far … is 5km far? I'm pretty sure I can run that far. All I need is a great folk song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIjgTutJdpk
I’m pretty sure I can run that far … is 5km far? I'm pretty sure I can run that far. All I need is a great folk song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIjgTutJdpk
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO YOU TO BE PART OF RUN
MELBOURNE HUDSON TEAM?
It is really a great place to work and I do want to support the Hudson Institute in any way I can.
It is really a great place to work and I do want to support the Hudson Institute in any way I can.
MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO RUN IN THE WORLD IS …
From the couch to the fridge during a commercial break and back. I enjoy short bursts of activity and the time limit during these short periods really inspires me to push my personal best.
From the couch to the fridge during a commercial break and back. I enjoy short bursts of activity and the time limit during these short periods really inspires me to push my personal best.
RUN MELBOURNE ACTIVITY (eg: 5km, 10km, half
marathon, walk)
5km.
5km.
WHAT LEVEL OF RUNNER DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF?
(eg; beginner, intermediate, etc)
Expert/Professional.
Expert/Professional.
IN THE LEAD UP TO RACE DAY I WILL …
Eat some more salad, probably. And like, stretch.
Eat some more salad, probably. And like, stretch.
ON RACE DAY, I WILL LOOK SMASHING IN ….
Something that doesn’t chafe.
Something that doesn’t chafe.
MY FOOD / HEALTH TIPS?
I like to stick to high-energy foods for breakfast like KFC and maybe Nandos. It really gives you the energy to get thought the day. #nutrition #fitspiration
I like to stick to high-energy foods for breakfast like KFC and maybe Nandos. It really gives you the energy to get thought the day. #nutrition #fitspiration
THE BEST FITNESS ADVICE I’VE RECEIVED …
You should probably eat a salad once in a while.
You should probably eat a salad once in a while.
DO YOU HAVE ANY RACE SUPERSITIONS OR RITUALS?
Lucky undies. Not for running, just in general.
Lucky undies. Not for running, just in general.
ON RACE DAY I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO …
Running.
Running.
ON RACE DAY, I WILL BE HAPPY IF ….
I don’t die.
I don’t die.
DO YOU HAVE ANY RUN MELBOURNE TIPS FOR
OTHERS?
If you see me asleep on the ground, don’t panic I’m probably just resting. Might be a good idea to check my pulse though.
WHAT IS YOUR RACE GOAL?If you see me asleep on the ground, don’t panic I’m probably just resting. Might be a good idea to check my pulse though.
To not die.
ARE YOU FUNDRAISING, IF SO, WHY SHOULD PEOPLE SPONSOR YOU?
It's just a bit of fun. I'm doing this because “why not”? So please, dig deep! I mean, why not?
Mikee's Run Melbourne profile

No comments:
Post a Comment