Monday, May 8, 2017

Hudson People - Kate Rainczuk

NAME
Kate Rainczuk

POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE
Senior Research Assistant at Embryo Implantation Laboratory with Prof. Eva Dimitriadis at CRH

I WAS BORN IN
Poland

BEFORE HUDSON I WAS DOING
I did my Master of Science in Genetics in Poland, then came to Australia and worked as a Research Assistant at Monash University for few years in the Microbiology Department

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS
Every day is different and new

I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE
I like research and discovery

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE
Something artistic or a violinist

MY FIRST JOB WAS
A waitress at an Irish Pub in Poland

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS
Quentin Tarantino movies

I AM WORKING ON
MicroRNAs in endometrial receptivity and embryo implantation 3D co culture model

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR
Holidays in Vietnam

I AM LOOKING FORWARD
Visiting my family and friends in Poland

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD
MONA (the Museum of Old and New Art) in Hobart and my house in the hills of Belgrave

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY
Spending time with my husband, walks with my dog, playing the violin
 
MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT
Chin Chin

THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED

Be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment