Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hudson People - Dr Anthony Sadler

NAME –Anthony Horace Oliver Lennard Edward Sadler (Tony)

POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE –threatened / Cancer & Innate Immunity / CCR

I WAS BORN IN –a manger in Greymouth, NZ

BEFORE HUDSON I WAS DOING –just fine

THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS –Greg the coffee guy/Friday-friendlies (level 2, 4.30ish)/The investigative nature. It’s just like the 1980 TV series Magnum P.I. but with the chopper a Westpac rescue helicopter, Rod E wearing the Hawaiian prints and set in Clayton rather than Oahu.

I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE –I liked it.

IF I WASN’T DOING THIS JOB I WOULD BE A – obviously a trapeze artist is every man’s dream. Who doesn’t want to be captured in the white-hot spotlight in the sparkling leotard, soaring majestically under the big top, above the breathless crowd.

MY FIRST JOB WAS -Roustabout

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV IS –(recently) BFG/Rake

I AM WORKING ON –Antiviral/inflammatory responses.

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR -the Lost Gypsies gallery in Papatowai, Catlins, New Zealand.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD –only as far as Friday.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD –under the duvet.

OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY –being under the duvet.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT –Lentil as Anything, for the tattooed & pierced customers as much as the food/location.

THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED –Careful that’s hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment