NAME
Frances Cribbin
POSITION / GROUP / CENTRE
Scientific Editor,
Cancer and Innate Immunity Group
I WAS BORN IN
Wales
BEFORE HUDSON I WAS
DOING
Working freelance,
writing clinical study reports for a company in Britain.
THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS
Helping researchers
to polish their manuscripts and grant applications.
I CHOSE THIS CAREER PATH BECAUSE
My skills lie in
editing and writing, so I went to work for a publishing company after finishing
my PhD.
IF I WASN’T DOING
THIS JOB I WOULD BE A
Life as a
professional cyclist would be pretty cool.
MY FIRST JOB WAS
Working in a Clarks shoe
shop in Wales. The best part was fitting children with their first pair of
shoes.
MY FAVOURITE
MOVIE/TV IS
Anything in the
Nordic noir genre, most recently the Icelandic drama Trapped.
THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR SO FAR
Visiting England,
Wales and Scotland in May, when the bluebells were in flower.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD
To staying in the
Ice Hotel in Sweden one day.
MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD
Bluebell woods in
Britain in the spring.
OUTSIDE OF WORK I ENJOY
Going to see live music, particularly my favourite Melbourne bands:
Wagons, Big Scary, The Bombay Royale, and King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.
MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT
Changes all the time; a new favourite is Good Days, on Sydney Road.
THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED
Keep trying new things.
MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT
Changes all the time; a new favourite is Good Days, on Sydney Road.
THE BEST ADVICE I'VE RECEIVED
Keep trying new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment