Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Welcome Caroline Menara

When did you commence at Hudson, and in what role? Where are you located?

I commenced my position of Administration Officer in the Ritchie Centre in early December. My office is located next to Professor Stuart Hooper’s office on the 5th floor of the new TRF building.

Tell us a bit about yourself - what's your background?

After completing a Bachelor of Applied Science (Health Promotion) in 1992, I have worked in a variety of administrative roles within Monash University. For the previous two years I worked for the Australasian Cochrane Centre in the School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine at the Alfred.   Throughout my time at Monash I have been fortunate to have worked with some very talented medical educators and researchers.

I have always had an interest in health and medical research (particularly women’s and children’s health) and am delighted to be part of the Ritchie Centre team.

During my spare time I watch a lot of basketball games (thanks to my three children) and I enjoy playing tennis and taking our rough collie, Lenny, for long walks.

What is your family connection to the Hudson Institute?

My father, Professor John Murtagh, was a student of Professor Bryan Hudson, and graduated from Monash University in the first MBBS class of 1966.

No comments:

Post a Comment